Memories are so easily forgotten, aren’t they? Even the ones we owe to never forget. Honestly I never believed it, but maybe it was true all along. My brain has lots of empty spaces or rather blank spaces as though I had black outs during that period, and I am like ‘did it just happen?’ Just kidding. So don’t wonder about what to do? What not to do? So on and so forth random, more or less repeating questions…it doesn’t really matter, just do it.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
- I will no longer allow the NEGATIVE things in my life to SPOIL all the GOOD things I have.
I choose to be happy.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the ONLY option you have left.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’
- If ‘plan A’ doesn’t work, don’t worry the alphabet has 25 more letters. STAY COOL.
- Your speed doesn’t matter
Forward is forward.
- Being sad is a waste of time.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities. You can’t begin your possibilities. – Tim Fargo
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- The best is yet to come
- Every day is a second chance
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Here’s to a year of better habits, positive thinking, clean eating and most of all yourself.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he createsdd the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
- Make today amazing
- You are more powerful than you know
You are beautiful just as you are. – Mellisa Etheridge
- Life goes on…whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unkown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
Thinking of what could’ve been.
- Negativity is the poison to the soul.
It takes over quickly and eventually will destroy you and all those around you. Continue reading