Think of all the conversations you have done today.
Choose a one that quips your interest.
Just wonder how much more interesting would it be if you were to speak the same in the language you are learning…yeeaahh… that feeling of accomplishment and content is what you are aiming at.
Jot this in your journal, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know the vocabulary…just write what you know. Then, look up the words you want to know, if it is a verb find its conjugation and voila you are done!
When you want to know something and when you look for it, you will never forget it.
Journal ling everyday also helps in keeping track of things, thoughts and just the beauty of everyday which might vanish from the poor little brains.
So friends let’s keep our brains fresh and live with fun filled language learning!!
It is true, you can learn a few phrases with the help of transliteration. Then why master the script first?
1. Transliteration; its limit ends with a few basic phrases.
The amount of materials you can have access is greater in the language you are learning than in the language through which you are learning a new language.
Learning a script isn’t as complex as it might seem. It is way too easier compared to grammar.
When you master a script, you will feel a sense of accomplishment which indeed motivates you to read further.
2. One of the most important things I have learned in my language learning journey is that ‘one must learn a language through that language’, so that we don’t have to keep translating what we want to say in our minds before speaking. For example, if I want to say ‘how are you?’ in French I just say ‘comment ça va?’ With only the situation in mind and not translating ‘how are you?’
“ONE MUST SPEAK A LANGUAGE; THINKING THROUGH THAT LANGUAGE”
Memories are so easily forgotten, aren’t they? Even the ones we owe to never forget. Honestly I never believed it, but maybe it was true all along. My brain has lots of empty spaces or rather blank spaces as though I had black outs during that period, and I am like ‘did it just happen?’ Just kidding. So don’t wonder about what to do? What not to do? So on and so forth random, more or less repeating questions…it doesn’t really matter, just do it.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
- I will no longer allow the NEGATIVE things in my life to SPOIL all the GOOD things I have.
I choose to be happy.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the ONLY option you have left.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’
- If ‘plan A’ doesn’t work, don’t worry the alphabet has 25 more letters. STAY COOL.
- Your speed doesn’t matter
Forward is forward.
- Being sad is a waste of time.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities. You can’t begin your possibilities. – Tim Fargo
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- The best is yet to come
- Every day is a second chance
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Here’s to a year of better habits, positive thinking, clean eating and most of all yourself.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he createsdd the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
- Make today amazing
- You are more powerful than you know
You are beautiful just as you are. – Mellisa Etheridge
- Life goes on…whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unkown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
Thinking of what could’ve been.
- Negativity is the poison to the soul.
It takes over quickly and eventually will destroy you and all those around you. Continue reading