- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
- I will no longer allow the NEGATIVE things in my life to SPOIL all the GOOD things I have.
I choose to be happy.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the ONLY option you have left.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’
- If ‘plan A’ doesn’t work, don’t worry the alphabet has 25 more letters. STAY COOL.
- Your speed doesn’t matter
Forward is forward.
- Being sad is a waste of time.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities. You can’t begin your possibilities. – Tim Fargo
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- The best is yet to come
- Every day is a second chance
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Here’s to a year of better habits, positive thinking, clean eating and most of all yourself.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he createsdd the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
- Make today amazing
- You are more powerful than you know
You are beautiful just as you are. – Mellisa Etheridge
- Life goes on…whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unkown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
Thinking of what could’ve been.
- Negativity is the poison to the soul.
It takes over quickly and eventually will destroy you and all those around you.
- Courage is
Resistance to fear
Mastery of fear
Not absence of fear. – Mark Twain
- If you believe,
You will succeed.
- There is an expression, “The world is as you are” I think it means that it can be the same old world, but when we change in a more positive way, that same old world looks better and better.
- When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. – Buddha
- What you are looking out there…it’s in you.
- It’s okay not to settle so easily and early. The better is waiting for you.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- Don’t ever change just to impress and please someone.
Change because it makes you a better person and it leads you to a better future.
- Do more of what makes you awesome.
- You’ll never learn
If you don’t make mistakes.
You’ll never be successful
If you don’t encounter failure.
- Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.
- Achievement comes for the person who is looking for it but not to the person who is waiting for it.
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- The more that you READ
The more things you will KNOW
The more that you LEARN
The more places you’ll GO – Dr. Seuss
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
- Work out. Study. Prosper.
Be your best self.
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
- Behind every stack of books is a flood of knowledge.
- Be kind to yourself so you can be happy enough to be kind enough to the world.
- Yesterday ended last night.
A friendly reminder that today is another day!
- Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it.
- Life will never be the same
Because there had never been anyone like you ever in the world.
- It is always the fear of looking stupid that stops you from being awesome.
- Different is beautiful.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- There is no secrets to success. It is a result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
- Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- Minds are like parachutes, they 0only function when they are open.
- One’s character is defined by the circle of friends
One’s capability is defined by the circle of enemies.
- Set your goal
Understand your obstacles
Create a positive mental picture
Clear your mind of self doubt
Embrace the challenege
Stay on task
Show to the world you can do it.
- Success comes in CANS, not CANT’S
- You have BRAINS in your HEADE
You have FEET in your SHOES
You can STEER yourself in any
DIRECTION you CHOOSE. – Dr. Seuss
- Always desire to learn something useful – Sophocles
- Apply yourself…get all the education you can, but then do something back to the world.
- There is no elevator to success
You have to take the stairs.
- Don’t study to earn
Study to learn
What you learn today
Is what you will become tomorrow.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little EXTRA. – Jimmy Johnson
- If you have the courage to begin,
- You have the courage to succeed.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
- The stronger factor for success is SELF ESTEEM
Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
don’t be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. – Steve Jobs
- Bold is beautiful.
- We should celebrate our individuality, it’s okay to be weird. – Luna Lovegood
- All glory begins from daring to begin… – Eugene F Ware
- Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become
Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
- Never tell me sky is the limit, when there are foot prints on the moon.
- Some people dream of success
While others wake up and work hard for it.
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will work out. – Mark Zuckerberg
- Think different – Steve Jobs
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. – Aristotle
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
- Any day that we don’t give up puts us one day closer to success – Joyce Meyer
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The true sign of education is not knowledge but imagination. – Albert Einstein
- Don’t give up just because of what someone else said.
Use that as a motivation to push harder.
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically.
Intelligence plus character
That is the goal of true education. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard.
Do not let the pain make you hate.
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.
Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
- Your life is your message to the world
Make sure it’s inspiring.
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment
Take the moment and make it perfect.
- Nothing wort5h having comes easy
- Work until your idols become your rivals – Drake
- To get something you never had,
You have to do something you never did.
- Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
- Your future is determined by what you do today, not tomorrow.
- Don’t stop when you are tired
Stop when you are done!
- Great knowledge is attained with great pain.
- ‘I do’ or ‘I do not’
There is no try. – Dumbledore
- You can overcome your lack of confidence if you believe i9n yourself.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light’ – Dumbledore
- Everyone wants happiness,
No one wants pain.
But you can’t have a rainbow,
Without a little rain.
- You’ve got what it takes,
But it will take everything you’ve got.
- To be a champ,
You have to believe in yourself when nobody else will;. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- It is you who must make the effort,
Masters only point the way. – Buddha
- Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself.
Be proud of every step you take towards reaching your goal.
- It is our choices that show us what we truly are far more than our abilities.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind – C.S.Lewis
- Cowards never start
The weak never finish
The winners never quit.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
- A person’s actions will tell you everything you need to know.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – J.K.Rowling
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten –Jon Bon Jovi
- The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
- Don’t study until you get it right
- Study until you can’t get it wrong.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
- You can’t start the next chapter of our life, if you keep re-reading the last one.
- It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
- Discipline – is doing what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, when we don’t want to do it.
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive things, your life will start to change.
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. – Venus Williams
- Learning is a gift,
Even when pain is your teacher.
- Dreams + work = success
- Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful – Joshua J. Manne
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
- If opportunity doesn’t knock,
Build the door. – Milton Berle
- I refuse to be anything but successful.
- Excellence is not a skill
It is an attitude – Ralph Marston
- Big results require big ambition. – Heraclitus
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. – Salvador Dalli
- Welcome to today
Feel free to change.
- You must do the thing
You think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy
I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – Williams
- You may be disappointed if you fail,
But you’ll be doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t
You’re right. – Henry Ford
- The hardest battle youwill ever have to fight is between who you are now and who you want to be.
- Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back. They’re behind you for a reason.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- Be the best version of you.
- Wake up. Seize the day. Go to bed and repeat.
- Some succeed because they are destined.
Some succeed because they are determined.
- If ‘plan A’ doesn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool..
- It’s time to work a little harder.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- Life is like a cup of tea..
It’s all in how you make it..
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to doesn’t mean your future can’t be better then you imagined.
- If you are persistent, you will get it.
If you are consistent, you will keep it.
- Don’t stress
Do your best
Forget the rest
- The harder you work for something
The greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it.
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- The minute you think of giving up, think of all the reason why you held so long.
- I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
- We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.
- Keep up the good work J
- Sometimes there are no second chances, no time outs, no next times. Sometimes it is now or never!
- You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time it is not a mistake, it’s a choice.
- If you really want to do something you’ll find a way.
If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim R.
- Instead of looking at the hundreds of reasons to quit.
Look at thousands of reasons not to quit.
- Time is what we want most
But what we use worst.
- Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- Stay focused and never give up
- Time management is life management
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.
- Success is always to be found on the other side of fear.
- Let’s be awesome! Signed by the voice in your head.
- We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility of our future. – George Bernard Shaw
- People do not lack strength; they lack will.
- Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.
- You didn’t come this far to only come this far.
- Falling down is how we grow
Staying down is how we die – Brian vaszily
- Be excellent at what you do, and be p[atient enough to keep doing it, and success will surely follow.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Work hard. Dream big.
- It’s not about how bad you want it…
It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- Nothing hold you back more than your insecurities.
- If you compete with others you become BITTER
If you compete with yourself better.
- The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection b ut by the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure.
- Trust yourself.
You know more than you think you do.
- As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store bought map and begin to draw your own. – Dell
- Your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment on the way.
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration. – Thomas A. Edison
- No one’s perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.
- Make the motto of your life, to never settle for anything but the best.
That’s the only way you will excel and leave behind the rest.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Worrying will never change the outcome.
- Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
- The only way out is through. – J.K.Rowling
- You can’t laugh at the same joke again and again but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again.
- Life is the most difficult exam.
Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.
- It is better to live for one day as a LION than for 1000 years as a sheep. – Tibetian proverb
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
- Nothing is really work unless you will rather be doing something else. – J.M.Barrie
- From small beginnings come great things.
- Embrace what you were born with because it is beautiful.
- Time is your friend
Treat it with care,
Enjoy it’s company deeply.
- The only time you can lose is when yopu give up.
Try hard and you will succeed.
- Our life is a matter of choices.
Live well and it will never go wrong.
- Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breaths away. – Will Smith
- I’ve worked too hard to quit now.
- Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny. – David O. Mckay
- Hard work beats talent
When talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- Be crazy. Be stupid. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- Be fearlessly authentic
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference – Winston Churchill
- You were born an original
Don’t die a copy.
- A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. – Anthony Robbins
- Stop trying to fit in
You were born to stand out.
- Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their mind called “All the things that could go wrong” – Marianne Williamson
- What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right. – Albert Einstein
- If you truly love life, don’t waste time, because time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
- To hell with circumstances: I create opportunities. – Bruce Lee
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. – Albert Einstein
- As you think, so shall you become – Bruce Lee
- It would be a sad situation if wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.
Let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies than shabby clothes and shoddy furniture. – Albert Einstein
- Notice that stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind. – Bruce Lee
- True art is characterized by an irresistible urge I the creative artist. – Albert Einstein
- It is when we take time to think about our choices before we act upon them that our inner self will direct us to righteousness.
- Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why.
- Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can – Arthur Ashe
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. – J.K.Rowling
- Life is 10% what happens to us
And 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
- Even if you’re on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there. – Will Zogers
- Every day may not be good but there is some good in every day.
- Think positive and positive things will happen.
- The future belongs to the competent.
Get good. Get better. Be the best! – Brian Tracy
- A lot of people are afraid to say what they truly want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.
- Whatever you are
Be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
- Negativity is the enemy of creativity. – David Lynch
- NOTHING is permanent….
Don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is….it will change.
- Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
- Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction – John F. Kennedy
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. – Charlie Chaplin
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
- The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangiable and achieves the impossible.
- A new day brings fresh thoughts and new level of energy. Use these gifts to propel your journey to success.
- A beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but a beautiful soul will always be a beautiful soul.
- Better to be strong than petty and useless.
- Life’s real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.
- Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me.
- You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming – Steven Spellberg
- Kindness is doing anything to make a positive impact. – RAK twist
- Today is my day, today I will seize the day, I will explode with positive energy and be all I can be! Why? Because I can
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe. – Mohammed Ali
- Stressing and compliance will change nothing. Take action, make a change and never look back.
- I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a cl;own. It places me on a farhigher plane than any politician. – Charlie Chaplin
- Never let success go to your head
Never let failure get to your heart. – Beyonce
- If you can dream it
You can do it. – Walt Disney
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every diificulty. – Winston Churchill
- The future depends on what we do in the present. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You are born and then you die, but in between you can be anything you want.
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Let us pick up our books and pencils. They are the most powerful weapon. – Malala yousafazai
- In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – Coco Channel
- Only do what your heart tells you. – Princess Diana
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. – Emma Stone.
- Your attitude determines your direction.
- Encourage. Instruct. Mentor. Praise. Influence. Guide. Inspire.
- Worrying won’t stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
- As I look back on my life. I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good. I was actually being re-directed to something better.
- Be the energy you want to attract.
- Nobody makes you angry
You decide to use anger as a response.
- You can’t have a good day with a bad attitude, and you can’t have a bad day with a good attitude.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance. – Steve Jobs
- The greatest revenge is to accomplish what others say you cannot do. So go out and do it.
- Don’t be disappointed if people refuse to help you. Remember the words of Einstein: ‘I am thankful to all those who said NO, because of them, I did it myself’
- If your dream job doesn’t exist, create it!
- Stand for what is right even if that means standing alone.
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing. – Pele
- I did not come to this world to be average.
- If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you.
If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
- Difficult times does not mean impossible
It simply means you have to work hard.
- Don’t let your current situation
Determine your final destination.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.
- Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things. It is when we start understanding small things.
- If your goals set you apart from the crowd. STAY ALONE.
- If you want to be successful you have to be willing to disappear for a while.
- I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same thing as making a life. – Maya Angelou
- The best antidote I know for worry is WORK.
The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always BENEFITS more than he or she who is served. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Just keep trying it’s all you can do.
- And suddenly you know…it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.
- Practice the pause.
When in doubt, pause
When angry, pause
When tired, pause
When stressed, pause
- Just in case no one told you today, you are good enough.
- It’s time to just be happy. Being angry, sad and overthinking isn’t worth it anymore. Just let things flow. Be positive.
- Time is like river.
You cannot touch the same water twice,
Because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.
- Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow. – Oprah Winfrey
- You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed. – Oprah Winfrey
- What I know is, is that if you do work that you love and the work fulfills you, the rest will come. – Oprah Winfrey
- With every experience you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice. – Oprah Winfrey
- Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.
- Somedays you just have to create your own sunshine.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money. – Oprah Winfrey
- In this world, we have to take chances.
You will know until you try.
- You may think your light is small, but it can make a big difference in other people’s lives. Let your light shine.
- Everything around us is made up of energy.
To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy!!
- Spread love everywhere you go.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. – MotherTeresa
- The harder you fall..the higher you bounce.
- It’s a beautiful day and I can’t stop smiling J
- Be proud of yourself for how hard you are trying.
- Stop doubting yourself. Work hard, and make it happen
- A mistake repeated more than once is a decision. – Paulo Coelho
- E.A.R has two meanings
Forget everything and run or face everything and rise. The choice is yours.
- Smile. Agree. And then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence. – Charles Bukowski
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lesson of failure. – Bill Gates
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- Happiness is the secret ingredient to successful businesses. If you have a happy company it will be invincible.
- Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners – Robert
- You are never a loser until you quit trying.
- Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. – Oprah Winfrey
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. – Mother Teressa
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
- We work to become, not acquire.
- Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism leads to power.
- First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. – Walt Disney
- Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. – John C. Maxwell
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Mohammad Ali
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- Everybody is a genius. But i9f you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- There are two types of people in life: those who say I will do it and those who say I’m doing it.
- Look inside my soul and see how bad I want it.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you ojnce thought you couldn’t.
- Better an ‘whoops’ than a ‘what if..’
- I killed excuses. So success, I am coming for you.
- How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Everyone wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do
- Be willing to walk alone. Many who started with you won’t finish with you.
- Judge me when you are perfect.
- Stay low key. Not everyone needs to kin ow everything about you.
- No guts. No glory. No legend. No story
- A lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep.
- Today I will do what others won’t. so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
- Decide what you want. Write it down. Make a plan and then work on it every single day.
- Successful people never worry about what others are doing.
- If you can’t build with them, don’t chill with them.
- 19 – 26 is the age where you can build your future or destroy it. Everything depends on your hard work.
- Make your parents proud. Your enemies jealous and yourself happy.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a goal, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal. – Bruce Lee
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- When achieving your goal is more important than partying, welcome to the 1% club.
- Use the 21/90 rule
It takes 21 days to create a habit. It takes 90 days to create a lifestyle.
- Work until expensive becomes cheap.
- A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
- If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. – Warren Buffet
- Grind in your 20s. Build in your 30s. Relax in your 40s.
- If you want to make everyone happy, don’t be a leader – sell ice cream.
- Do it big. Do it right. Do it with style.
- One day all those late nights and early mornings will pay off.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change. – Mark Twain
- Get up every morning and tell yourself you can do it.
- To be successful your focus have to be so intense that others think you are crazy.
- Make more moves and less announcements.
- A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.
- You can. You will. End of story.