- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
- I will no longer allow the NEGATIVE things in my life to SPOIL all the GOOD things I have.
I choose to be happy.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the ONLY option you have left.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’
- If ‘plan A’ doesn’t work, don’t worry the alphabet has 25 more letters. STAY COOL.
- Your speed doesn’t matter
Forward is forward.
- Being sad is a waste of time.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities. You can’t begin your possibilities. – Tim Fargo
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- The best is yet to come
- Every day is a second chance
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Here’s to a year of better habits, positive thinking, clean eating and most of all yourself.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he createsdd the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
- Make today amazing
- You are more powerful than you know
You are beautiful just as you are. – Mellisa Etheridge
- Life goes on…whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unkown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
Thinking of what could’ve been.
- Negativity is the poison to the soul.
It takes over quickly and eventually will destroy you and all those around you. Continue reading
The child cherish”
That summer on the river bank, sitting by the tree and breathing the view of the nature’s blessing. There was silence and beauty all over. A kind of silence that glorifies the vibe of nature and beauty for which one is lost for words. Back supported with hard trunk, legs crossed and David Copperfield book in your hands. Content fills yours body as you sag back and fumble the pages of your book.
A little inspiration and a little motivation is all that is required to change someone’s life forever, isn’t it? Books are ways through which our ancestors leave us a message to behold, a principle, a truth, a realisation which cannot be learnt until one has completed a good share of time in this world.
All the books keep telling us a simple fact that anything and everything is possible in this crazy little world that we live. Why not? Even Giants could have existed. But then we are too consumed by thoughts that this couldn’t be possible, that makes us nearly blind to it.
Believe! Imagine! cherish fulfiilment like a child!
Roll yourself like a coccon
or roll yourself like a mummy;
Match a coil
or light a repellant;
Close your windows at 6
or run the fan at 5;
Those tiny little bloodsuckers
always find their way to their meal by hook or by crook
Straighten the wire
with your thumb,
until the unyielding wire
makes a deep reddish mark,
the reddish mark changes to a dirty black
and yet you haven’t reached that perfect straight you are expected to
Your hands start burning,
and yet no change.
Hours tick by,
and yet no change.
but suddenly, so suddenly
the staff gives a little click
Sunday. Wow…that very word is enough to bring smiles among millions. while monday, I don’t have to say.
This nuances of sunday – monday scenario is a simple and effective way of training the young about the practicality of life. “Never be too overjoyed or too depressed” coz that absolutely has no affect over the situation. no matter how much we despair it, we need to attend our monday classes.
Part of growing up is to get used to things we hate and to give upon things which we have no say on.
Homeworks, records, assignments, projects, graphs and what not…we do it. we do things as we HAVE to do it, without knowing or asking why.
Initially the urge would have been higher but slowly it fades away , ‘as we have to do what is told’, for reasons as simple as grades.
Honestly, how many of us remember the grades we got in elementary. nobody cares to remember as they aren’t important. What’s important is the knowledge that we gain. only when we look back, we know why we did, what we did. but if we were smart enough to know it prior we would have done a whole lot better.
However, though our elders tell us over and over about the importance of education, we neglect it, we think it as a joke and go on in our our own merry way.
Overall, there is lack on both sides or on one side, either way you are going to fall off the cliff. In the latter there is a possibility of you not falling down, provided we do our assigned roles such that we don’t have any regrets in the future.
Introverts are neither too social nor are they anti-social elements. They are just normal breathing human beings with a different definition of being social.
They would rather fit into an intermediate class called ‘differently social’, where they try to find a balance between the both like a perfect rhythm of salt and sweet.
The combination of social and anti social is as dynamic as any combination of salt and sweet thereby giving them a touch of unpredictable nature-hood.
Change is the only permanent thing in life
But many a times we fail to realise
This simple truth.
Expectations are sort of a greed
We set for ourselves.
Life is like a breeze
Flowing along with this breeze
As life takes us by,
Moulding and modifying ourselves
According to the circumstances
And yet never forgetting to create happy memories.
Happiness is more like a choice than a destination.
It is not something you attain
But something which you experience
At every path of our life.